HOW DO I ENROLL?
Thank you for your interest in Colonial Christian School. The information on this page is provided to walk you through the Admissions process. Typically, it involves each of the following steps. If you have not reviewed our admissions requirements, please do that first to insure that you meet those requirements.
1. First, we recommend that you submit a request for school information and complete the simple prospective family questionnaire. A Colonial Christian School packet will be sent to your home for review. Having all the right information will help you feel more secure in your decision should you choose to begin the Application/Enrollment process for your child(ren).
2. After reviewing the packet, please call the school office to arrange a meeting with our school administrator and take a tour of our campus. This introductory meeting takes about an hour. You will have an opportunity to ask questions and meet our Administrator, teachers, students and office staff.
3. All new families/students must complete the application process online. Enrollment for new students begins on March 16 each spring. As a parent, you will be able to track each of the steps as they are completed online, including the payment of the application fee (payable online with application). If applicable, our school office will contact your child's former school to request transfer of records after you have completed the online application process.
4. Upon the completion of your application forms and payment of application fee, we will contact you to schedule placement testing for your child(ren) and request a second interview if needed.
5. Once the academic testing and second interview (if necessary) are completed, your application will then be reviewed by our Admissions Committee, after which we will inform you in writing of your final acceptance. At that time, matriculation fees (see Tuition/Fee schedule above right) for the upcoming school year are due by June 15.
If you are in need of any help with these steps, our friendly office staff is prepared to help answer your questions and assist you all along the way. Please contact us by calling 317-253-0649.